Clare Brunt - Psychotherapist
BSc; MSc; Cert.Ed
Cert. Psychoanalytic Couples Therapy (Tavistock)
Member of UKAHPP, BSCPC, FIP, FPCT, WAP
- Clare Brunt qualified as a psychotherapist in 1984
- She has been registered with UKCP since 1994
- She is qualified and accredited in both humanistic and psychoanalytical therapies
- Clare has been practising in the Twickenham area for over 30 years
- Clare offers on-going psychotherapy and short term counselling both to individuals and couples
- Clare is a UKCP approved supervisor
- She also provides supervision individually and in groups to counsellors and psychotherapists and members of the helping professions
How can psychotherapy and counselling help
Psychotherapy and short term counselling can help with problems such as:
- anxiety and low self esteem
- relationship difficulties
- eating disorders
- obsessional disorders
- loss and bereavement
- post traumatic stress
- personal development
- dealing with change
What is psychotherapy?
Psychotherapy provides a safe, regular, reliable and confidential relationship in which to explore life's problems by understanding and making sense of symptoms and difficulties. Change becomes possible and a range of different choices can be made.
Short term counselling focuses on immediate life concerns, while longer term psychotherapy explores habitual life patterns and tendencies.